Thursday, May 28, 2009

Can't wait to get a vacation

I sitting here just thinking about what it will be like to finally get a vacation im a couple months after everyone else gets to take theirs. I really need a vacation. Now I just have to decide where to take a vacation at. I could go to Lake Casitas like I always do or I could go to Lake Tahoe or Las Vegas. I just need to get away from work and my phone which is on 24/7. Well where ever I decide to go I will have a blast and end up drinking and letting go for a week or two. I just have to wait till August to take my vacation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Jeremy's blog of weirdness: Can't wait to get a vacation" to our Directory of Pets . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory and get a huge base of visitors to your website.


Warm Regards

Vaca-tion.info Team

http://www.vaca-tion.info

Meghan said...

AUGUST?!?!? Well how perfect... my 21st birthday is in August... and I don't know if Jenn told ya... but

BOB DYLAN AND WILLIE NELSON ARE PLAYING ACROSS THE STREET FROM MY WORK -- ON MY 21ST!!!!

I already told her you should come up for my b-day. But now Willie Nelson should be more of an inspiration to getaway...
HAHAHAHAHA