Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How I love teenagers

Well this could turn out to be an interesting week with Todd and Emily here. Who knows it could be fun or I might just want to shoot them by the end of the week. So far it's been real fun screaming at them to get up in the morning. I think the first kid to not get up tomorrow is getting doused with water and we'll see how fast they get up then. I have gotten the pleasure of taking them to school the last two days and rocking out in the car to smashing pumpkins and offspring. mostly to wake up myself. I have got to get to bed earlier so I can get the kids up. Seeing Ventura High sure doesn't make me miss school at all I hated school and couldn't wait for it to be over. Soon the kids will be out of high school and might start taking care of themselves instead of being lazy and expecting everyone else to take care of them.They don't know how to cook, do laundry, or pick up after themselves, or even clean. Can somebody please help me..

3 comments:

Meghan said...

I think dousing them with water will make them wake up realllll fast. But be careful, us kids are smart, who knows they might wake up real early and douse you with water the next morning...

Watch out cause karma's a bitch... lol

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Amazing that comment came from Meghan... whoa - it used to take us 45 minutes to get her out of bed. Teenagers would make good fish bait.

Emi said...

Hey, watch what you publish. I do know how to clean my self, and do my laundry, and I clean your house every time I come over. So stop trash talking me!!!!! Its Todd you would be referring too.